Real Estate RoundupNovember 21st, 2012
Advanced Machining NW Inc., a new Spokane machine shop, has leased 1,500 square feet of floor space at 7826 N. Market. Steve Peterson, of Coldwell Banker Tomlinson North, and Doug Byrd, of Byrd Real Estate Group LLC, handled the transaction.
Thermo Fluids Inc., a Scottsdale, Ariz.-based recycler of used oil, oil filters, antifreeze, and other commercial and industrial waste, has leased 4,000 square feet of floor space and 17,000 square feet of land in the Spokane Business & Industrial Park, at 3808 N. Sullivan. Dean Stuart, of SBIP, and Gary Kuster, of Windermere Real Estate/Valley Inc., handled the lease.
Sefco LLC, a Spokane Valley metal fabrication shop, has bought a single story, 2,400-square-foot building at 16114 E. Lacrosse and has moved there from a home-based facility. Earl Engle, of NAI Black, handled the transaction.
Sequel TSI of Idaho LLC, a Boise-based adolescent counseling program, has leased 3,800 square feet of floor space at 1891 Loch Haven Drive, in Hayden, Idaho. Craig Hunter and Rob Kannapien, both of Coldwell Banker Commercial Schneidmiller Realty, handled the transaction.
Halleluiah Acupuncture, an alternative-healing clinic, has leased 3,800 square feet of space at 1118 N. Fourth, in Coeur d'Alene and has moved there from smaller quarters at 1001 N. Spokane, in Post Falls. Craig Hunter and Rob Kannapien, both of Coldwell Banker Commercial Schneidmiller Realty, handled the transaction.
Inland Pacific Flooring Inc., a Spokane flooring sales and installation concern, has leased 10,000 square feet of space floor at 6808 E. Broadway and plans to move there from smaller quarters at 3627 E. Wellesley. Darren Slackman and James S. Black III, both of NAI Black, handled the transaction.
Triple R Auction has leased 12,000 square feet of space at 1100 S. Garfield, in Airway Heights, and has moved there from smaller quarters at 107 N. Park, in Spokane Valley. Doug Byrd, of Byrd Real Estate Group LLC, handled the transaction.
Zappone Properties LLC, of Spokane, has bought as an investment a single-story, 2,400-square-foot office and industrial building at 1822 E. Fairview. James S. Black III, of NAI Black, handled the transaction.